MIT Kerberos Consortium Publications
These are some white papers published by the MIT Kerberos Consortium describing Kerberos and its use in dominant operating systems. The list is neither exhaustive nor in any particular order. If there is a white paper topic you think should be included, please email your suggestion to Thomas Hardjono.
MIT Kerberos Consortium Papers
- Towards Kerberizing Web Identity and Services (Draft 1.0 of 22-December-2008)
- Why is Kerberos a Credible Security Solution?
- Best Practices for Integrating Kerberos Into Your Application
- The MIT Kerberos Administrator's How-to Guide
- The Role of Kerberos in Modern Information Systems
- Recommended Practices for Deploying & Using Kerberos in Mixed Environments